At Metz Petz Veterinary Clinics, we recognize that you rely on us to provide your pet with the best quality of care in a safe and clean environment. We wanted to take this time to reach out to you to let you know that we are taking every precaution and safety measure during this COVID-19 outbreak.
We have made some changes to our normal scheduling:
• Your pet's health is our priority. We will continue to see pets that are sick or in need of care.
• All appointments are to call from the parking lot. A staff member will take your pets history and then be out to bring your pet inside. We ask that you please stay inside your vehicle as the exam is being performed unless told otherwise by a staff member. The Veterinarian will then call and discuss a treatment plan for your pet. This is to minimize your pet’s exposure, yours and ours.
• We ask that all clients pay their bill over the phone.
• In the event a client need to enter the building, all are discouraged from bringing any additional people in with them. Only one person will be allowed into building unless otherwise okayed by us.
• All medication refills shall be called in and prepaid over the phone. If picking up a refill, please remain in your vehicle, call us from the parking lot, and a staff member will deliver it to you there. However, we strongly suggest that you consider using our online pharmacy, as your refills will be shipped directly to your home. https://www.metzpetz.net/onlin...
Our in-clinic precautions include:
• Sanitizing ALL common areas several times throughout the day utilizing Centers for Disease Control standards
• Increasing usage of gloves
• Mandatory hand hygiene stations and hand washing with established protocols
• Monitoring the government resources - such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the AVMA every day for updates and guidance
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding during these troubled times. It is not only our priority to keep our four-legged friends healthy, but their parents too!
Metz Petz Veterinary Clinics
Welcome to Metz Petz Veterinary Clinics!
Pet Emergency? Call us right away!
We are two clinics devoted to providing loving and compassionate care to all our patients. Whether your pet needs a simple check up or intensive veterinary treatment to surgery, we are here to help.
Our veterinarians proudly serve the Ada and Lima, Ohio areas. Our services are offered keeping in mind the needs of pets and their owners. We want to be there for you and your pet, so that you do not have to go to multiple locations to get the service you need.
As providers of pet care services, we ensure that we stay up to date on the progresses being made in our field so we can serve you and your pet better. Our dedication to our work extends to all areas of our practice, and we work to be the clinic you will always want to bring your pet to.
At Metz Petz Veterinary Clinics, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.